This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Weflex Logistics Limited and our website; https://www.warenext.ng not leaving out any applications we may employ in providing our Services (“Weflex Logistics Limited, the website; https://www.warenext.ng and applicable applications are collectively referred to ‘warenext.ng’ in this policy”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website and applications, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal
Warenext.ng collects data from you, through our interactions with you and through our Services. You provide some of this data directly, and we get some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our services. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Warenext.ng and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the Services and features you use. We also obtain data about you from third parties.
You have choices when it comes to the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our Services require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a Service or feature, you cannot use that Service or feature. Likewise, where we need to collect personal data by law or to enter into or carry out a contract with you, and you do not provide the data, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing Service you are using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalization that use such data will not work for you.
In order to use this website and applications, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address)
- Information you give us: You provide most of these information when you search, buy, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a Service; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one phone number when creating accounts) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom goods have been shipped or who are to take delivery of goods, including addresses and phone number; phone numbers of your customers; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
- Mobile: Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device’s settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device’s location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
- Information from other sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features.
This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
We request information from you on our application form. To subscribe or make payment to our services, you must provide contact information (like name, phone number, address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
Warenext.ng uses the data we collect to provide you with rich, interactive experiences. We use data to:
- Provide our Services, which includes updating, securing, and troubleshooting, as well as providing support. It also includes sharing data, when it is required to provide the service or carry out the transactions you
- Verify your identity.
- Improve and develop our
- Personalize our Services and make
- Detect and prevent fraudulent activity.
- Manage and improve our relationship with you.
- Produce data, reports and statistics in a discreet manner in order not to identify you as an individual.
- Conduct market activities.
- Operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and doing research.
In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect from different contexts or obtain from third parties to give you a more seamless, consistent, and personalized experience, to make informed business decisions, and for other legitimate purposes.
Our processing of personal data for these purposes includes both automated and manual (human) methods of processing.
Ensuring your privacy is important to us. We may be required to share or disclose personal information about you both internally within Warenext.ng, and externally with third parties as part of providing our services, management and operation. Such third parties include (a) third party service e.g Suppliers and Customers (b) business partners (c) affiliated companies within our corporate structure (d) law enforcement agencies (e) government agencies and (f) as needed for legal purposes.
We also share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. If you prefer that we do not share your demographic information, please tick □ No.
We use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Your information may, for example, be transferred or transmitted to, or stored and processed in Nigeria or other countries outside for the purposes as described in this policy. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any such overseas entities are contractually bound not to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide the services they are contracted by us to provide and to adequately safeguard your personal information
Data received from Warenext.ng are automatically synced and saved in a very secured environment with redundancy implementation applied, the security of the storage includes firewall policies, password polices to prevent unauthorized access.
We store data until it is no longer necessary to provide our services and Warenext.ng Services, or until your account is deleted – whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the data, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website or application, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Cookies are small pieces of text used to store information on web browsers. Cookies are used to store and receive identifiers and other information on computers, phones, and other devices.
Other technologies, including data we store on your web browser or device, identifiers associated with your device, and other software, are used for similar purposes. In this policy, we refer to all of these technologies as “cookies.”
- Security, site and Service integrity
We may place cookies on your computer or device, and receive information stored in cookies, when you use or visit:
- Warenext.ng Services;
This site and applications contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site and application requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
If you have any need to contact us with regards to any data privacy issue, you can do so by sending a mail to [email protected] and your request will be handled immediately.
Please use the contact details provided above if you wish to:
- Rectify inaccurate personal data provided to us.
- Restrict the processing of your personal data, provided that we might continue to process your data where there are valid legal, regulatory or operational reasons to do so.
- Request the deletion of your personal data, provided that we may continue to retain such personal data where there are valid legal, regulatory or operational reasons to do so.
- Provide a supplementary statement to have your incomplete data completed.
- To request that your personal data be made available to you and transmission of your personal data to another company, where technically feasible.