Build something that changes the world.
Competitive benefits with ESOP packages
Friendly, Get-ship done environment.
Work side-by-side with outstanding talent
Ongoing training and $500 personal education budget
Team Building events(that don’t suck)
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer with at least 2 years of experience working with ReactJS and React Native to become an integral part of our software development team.
Must have high bandwidth for learning and exhibit a drive for personal growth. Must also have an innate passion to solve problems and a drive to stay engaged, learn, and level-up quickly.
As a Front-End Developer, your job responsibilities will include the following;
- Maintaining and extending our ReactJS and React Native applications
- Write clean, organized, and well thought out code.
- Use GIT for version controlling and managing codebases with multiple developers.
- Work with data-handling via Redux.
- Effectively debug, understand, and resolve issues within your code.
- Prove that you care about the performance of your code and finished product.
- Collaborate with other developers and contribute to building shared standards, tools, and approaches
You’ll be a good fit for this position if you;
- Have worked in a cross-discipline agile environment with designers and other developers to suggest and critique ideas, and prototype early concepts.
- Have collaborated in a team to develop large front-end web applications that perform well on all devices using modern languages, libraries, and frameworks.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of continuous experience as a Front-end developer.
- Proficient with ReactJS and React Native frameworks
- Can work with REST APIs.
- Can work with modern web stacks (transpilers, linters, build and CI tools, etc.).
- Can write and maintain unit and integration tests
Are you the candidate we are looking for? If you are qualified and Interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected] with the job title as the subject of the mail.
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.